GSM Voice / Text Message Alarm Communicator / Auto-dialler
- The GSM Voice Alarm Communicator (GSM-VAC4+) is an inexpensive and reliable device that transmits pre-recorded speech messages and / or SMS text messages, on alarm, to up to 10 different telephone numbers.
- The GSM network is used for the transmission and is especially suitable for locations where transmission is not possible via fixed telephone or an additional signal path is required.
- When an input is activated it automatically dials out to pre-programmed numbers and an alarm message is sent. GSM-VAC4 also has 4 outputs to control devices remotely. In addition the New GSM-VAC4+ will send Contact ID format message to an Alarm Receiving Centre.
- Can be linked to all Call Aid UK Alarm systems.
- Built-in 3 or 4 band GSM module
- Contact ID protocol built-in
- 4 alarm inputs
- ON/OFF input
- 4 remotely controlled alarm outputs
- 4 pre-recorded alarm messages – 1 for each alarm input
- 15 SMS alarm and service messages
- Memory stores up to 10 different telephone numbers
- Listen-in function
- PC programming by USB SIM card editor
- Download programming by USB port
- Output remotely controlled by SMS, CLIP and DTMF command
- System activating and deactivating by SMS, CLIP and DTMF command
- Up to 1000 event log buffer
- Input Voltage: 12.00 Volts DC. ( 9.00 to 30 Volts DC )
- Activated by N.O., N.C.,+12V DC or GND
- Current: 30mA ( idle ), 350mA ( active )
- Dimensions: PCB 105 x 77 ( boxed 108 x 165 x 56 ) mm
Power Supply and Battery Back-up
- Auto-dialler 12Volt PSU P/No. A4260
- Auto-dialler Battery Back-up P/No. A4261
Download the GSM Auto Dialler PDF